Conversation and information about music and liturgy from a confessional Lutheran perspective.


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Pardon a short commercial break from the usual discussion & commentary, but we are so encouraged by Nathan Beethe's recent experience with our music that we can't help but share.  Please let us know if we might of similar assistance to you:


I am an LCMS cantor and I was looking for a setting of the proper Verse for Pentecost to use with my adult choir. So I contacted Liturgy Solutions. Phillip Magness recommended Dawn Sonntag's setting of that Verse as one that his choir loved to sing, so I decided to give it a try at rehearsal that evening. The first time through my choir sang it well and liked it right away. I am really glad I took Phillip's suggestion, as I think this piece will become a staple for my choir. Thanks to Liturgy Solutions for providing quality, accessible music that is easily downloadable for a reasonable price. I will definitely be using them again! 

Nathan Beethe
Director of Parish Music
Grace Lutheran Church
Little Rock, Arkansas

No comments: